- Click on folder so you are only viewing within the folder you want to search
- The URL in your browser location bar will change to something like:
- Copy the text from the URL which comes after "folders/"
- Insert that text instead of THELONGFOLDERID into the following URL string:
4&authuser=0#advanced-search/ q=dummy&view=2&parent= THELONGFOLDERID
- When you go to the URL you have just constructed, you can then use the search box to search inside that folder --- for convenience, I suggest you bookmark the URL if you do such searches often
In the example above, the url will become:
I tested it using Chrome and it works and TheMathGuy used Firefox so it works for both browsers.