Analytics


Google

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Free DVD Burner software

I am currently working on a HP Compaq notebook which comes with a DVD drive and is running on Windows XP. However, the software that comes with the computer does not seem to work.

I know Windows XP itself is able to burn data to disk however, when I tried to do that apparently it only knows how to burn on CD only and not DVD. Which got me searching - since I wanted to stay legal but did not want to pay any money.

I came across the following article which refers to some very nice DVD burning freeware together with a review. Basically it recommended two software after reviewing a few:
  • infrarecorder from sourceforge which was pretty need because it has a distribution where you just unzip and use - no installation required.
  • imgburn which has some very nice reviews on a few other sites I visited.

No comments: